I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Real me!!

Love can make me laugh,Love can make me cry

You can always see me happy
Laughing & taking things cushy
I portray strong personality
to protect from harsh from people around me.

I'm also capable of hurting
and releasing it through crying
No one understand the real me
Cause they don't try to know the deep in me.

Still no one can get close even my boy
to break my walls inside my heart
Hiding inside the truth of me
No one can discover the real me.


p/s: i love to crying,it the ways i keep all inside
i miss the real me, i miss myself!!
i miss the past between u n me!!
now!! u ignore me, it really hurt me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment