I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dari Unisel Ke Ulu Kuang!!



This is my big event for this semester ..
Event Managment is my subject, which is what that me and my classmate are learn for final years ..
In this subject, we are combibe with three semester 5, 6, and 7 ..
All the success we achieve today ..is what we have done in past few months ,,
Everything is done ..
with all the hard work it now worthy ..
To get as soon as many sponsorship is not a reaaly easy to do, but Alhamdulilah we manage to do..
but to achieve what our lecture wanted is possible .. but we prove that we all can do it ..
Each of every department give full support and comitment to make this events happen ..
Wish we all Good Luck :)

p/s: Im now counting the day and hours ..

No comments:

Post a Comment