I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Miss You So Much

Im really miss you
Im really love you
Im really want to spend time with you
Im really wanna hug you
Im really wanna kiss you
Im really want you by my side rite now
Im really want you hold me tide, when im truly needed you
Im really want to tell you a lot of story
Im really want you to hear what im keeping
Im really happy when see your face
Im really enjoy see you smile
Im really want you here rite now, in front of me and talk to me

Bby im really Miss so much..love you so badly :)
Mr AH forgive me, Im really sowry about today..
Im really can stand anymore when you keep angry..
Bby, Im sowry again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment